Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's a Girl!

Yesterday my dear friend Rachel had a baby girl! It was so fun to be in the waiting room when John ran out with a huge grin on his face to announce, "It's a girl!" They named her Sierra Lindsey and she is just precious! What an amazing thing it was to walk into the room and see Rachel holding this sweet little bundle who 3o minutes prior was inside of her! That miracle will never cease to amaze me. God is so good to allow us to be a part of his creation! Congratulations John and Rachel!


2 comments:

Wendy said...

Such sweetness! Thanks for posting an update :)

Unknown said...

HI! I'm so glad you posted this. We are in Utah and I am so sad to have missed Sierra's birth! I went on her blog to see if she put pictures up (figuring she hadn't) and then went on yours hoping you did!!! Thanks for the pictures!!!! Tracy