Last week the boys and I took a trip up to Northern California to visit friends and family. We had such a nice time! The boys did really well and I feel like traveling solo with two little ones has gotten easier. From packing to loading the car to pit stops, etc. I've learned little tricks to make it more efficient and systematic.
Aden with Laynie and Tyler Norcross(This picture was actually taken back in March when we went to Houston but I didn't get any good ones this time around and I wanted you to at least see pictures of all the kiddos we got to see on our trip to the Bay Area)
Aden had a great time with the Norcross kids. They played at the park together, roasted hot dogs and marshmallows together, splashed in the kiddie pool together, tossed water balloons together, and even made 4th of July parfaits (yogurt with blueberries, strawberries, and sprinkles on top) together. Of course, Jonathan just crawled around putting things in his mouth and getting dirty but I know it won't be long before he's hanging out with the "big kids" too.



No comments:
Post a Comment