It's NEVER a good thing when the boys are out of sight and I hear, "Mommy, Jon-tin doing?" or "No No Jon-tin!" The first time I heard this I was washing dishes and I thought Jonathan was happily playing in the boys' room with Aden. Well, he was actually splashing around in the hall bathroom toilet dropping one bath toy after another on top of the wad of toilet paper that he had unrolled and stuffed into the toilet. Well, today I was in the bathroom and I heard those two phrases again. I came out to find Jonathan sitting on the pantry floor playing with the pile of Lawry's Seasoned Salt that he had made by shaking the entire contents of the container onto the floor. He must have thought it was delicious because he had it all over his hands and face and proceeded to suck any and all remaining salt off the container and lid once he was removed from the pile. So, indeed trouble sometimes does come in small packages. Whether that be a wiry 11-month old or a 4oz. container of seasoned salt, you decide. Here are some pictures for your enjoyment.



No comments:
Post a Comment