Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Nap time?

Totally caught in the act!
Elizabeth has made a habit of playing with her dollys when she is supposed to be napping! Her dolls and animals are lined up at the foot of her crib and this little monkey loves to do a 180 after I lay her down and pull these two dolls from the group to play with. Yeah, don't let a quiet nursery fool you! I can't tell you how many times I have assumed that the quiet nursery meant a sleeping baby! Oh contrare...the quiet nursery often means a happy, occupied baby!

I just can't get enough of those dimples!

Sweetie Pie!

"Mommy, if you wanted me to take a nap then why did you leave these fun dolls in my crib?"

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Hmm, happy, occupied baby in a crib doesn't sound so bad!

chyerl said...

She's just getting more precious every day!