Here's Sissy quietly playing with her toys on the blanket while her crazy brothers "crawl" around her chanting, "I am a crocodile" in deep, raspy voices. If only I'd captured it on video...
Believe it or not, this was not a posed shot. I thought it was cute and it made me smile because I just know that these three are going to be great friends! The boys love Elizabeth so much and she is just captivated by them...seriously...she's interested in their every move! Just try nursing her when they're in the same room...yeah, good luck!
And, here are several very similar but very cute shots of my baby girl!
I bought this rattle at a garage sale when Aden was a baby. It is great BUT it is heavy and thus is definitely best as a tummy time rattle. She actually bonked herself on the head with it several times when she played with it while on her back and one time it even made her cry. Poor thing!
Definitely looking forward to reversing the hair loss cycle =)

1 comment:
I think she looks like you Aimee. miss you guys so much.
Post a Comment