Thursday, May 1, 2008

Too cute to not post!

This is another picture from yesterday's get together.
It is just too cute to not post!
Jonathan has so much personality! I love it! He does however tend to operate in extremes. He's either extremely content...rolling around on the floor babbling and squealing with joy over his toys or balls or he's extremely fussy...arching his back, screeching in a high-pitched, shrill manner while kicking his feet, flailing his arms, and twisting his little body every which way. It's actually almost comical how dramatic he can be. But in his defense he has had a TERRIBLE time with teething and it seems like his teeth just come in one after another. Poor baby. Last night he had a really rough night and as I sat there trying to console him at 1:oo am I realized that he was providing me with a clear grasp-able example of God's love for us. God loves us so much despite all of our faults and his love for us is unconditional. In the same way, I love Jonathan SO much! Even when he screams and kicks and flails and is completely inconsolable in the middle of the night and even when he has those days where he starts to cry at the slightest hint that I'm going to set him down, even then I still love him to pieces.

No comments: