Friday, May 2, 2008

"Prinklers" + a buddy = good times!






Aden and Andrew had a "golden hour" play date tonight. They had so much fun playing in the sprinklers together! And we had so much fun watching them! It was very cute!

3 comments:

Drollingers said...

Today we passed some sprinklers and Andrew said, "Aden." I guess it was an impressionable time for Andrew.

Mindy said...

Hey! I finally figured out how to get to your blog...I'm really not very "tech-savvy" :) Now I have you bookmarked, so hopefully that will help me. Thanks for all your notes on Kate's blog. I am so grateful for your prayers for us. I LOVE seeing your boys, they are so cute. I can't believe how grown up they are. I remember Aden as a newborn...Hope y'all are well. Love, Mindy

Anonymous said...

all alone boys? Come in the bush's with me I will make you feel good little boys turn me on