Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Playmates

When Aden gets his cars out he always brings one for Jonathan, sets it in front of him and says, "Jonathan play." You can't see it but Jonathan's car is hidden behind Aden.

Aden trying to push Jonathan out of the dirt

Lego time!

Jon Jon crawls (army-style) all over the house trying to keep up with his big brother. I'll find them in random places playing and "talking".


It has been so much fun to see them interact more and more as Jonathan gets older. Lately when I say, "Aden, let's change your diaper." or "Aden, it's time for your nap." or "Aden, let's pick up your blocks." he'll say, "Mommy, I play with Jonathan." which basically translates to, "Yeah Mom, I'd love to do that but I'm busy playing with Jonathan." I have to admit that I enjoy watching them play together so much that I'm usually willing to postpone my agenda for a while longer just so I can watch them enjoy each other for a few more minutes.

No comments: