Sunday, June 5, 2011

Just a Few...

 Yee-haw!

 Practicing somersaults...

 These were supposed to be basketball cupcakes...unfortunately I underestimated how many tubes of black gel I would need to complete the project.

 Coach Elizabeth leading the boys in some stretches

 Too cute for her own good...seriously.

 A little winded after some sprints

 Sir Jonathan, the knight

 Aden is such a good "mommy" to his baby...he had already cooked up an egg and some peas for his baby by the time I stumbled out to start breakfast.

 After falling out of this window twice the baby gate became a permanent fixture. Looks lovely, doesn't it? Well, safety trumps aesthetics, I guess. (FYI: the frame of the screen is warped so it falls off easily, like every time she would lean on it in the slightest....the drop is only a couple of feet but it's not fun to fall out of a window no matter how low to the ground it is!) My favorite part of this eye appealing set-up is the red dirt foot prints all over the window ledge and the wall around it. And it's right next to the front door. "Um, hi, welcome to our home. Yes, we have children."

 A Storm Trooper?  A Jedi? Either way she is feisty with a Light Saber. It's a good thing too because these two (the pirate and the outlaw) don't really get the "take it easy, she's a baby!" concept!

Silliest boy ever!

1 comment:

Drollingers said...

oh, I just love your kids...wish I could squeeze them. miss you.