Before having a daughter of my own with crazy, scraggly, always-in-her-eyes hair I swore I would NEVER tie up my daughter's hair like this. I always wondered what possessed moms to do it to their sweet girls! Well, (like so many other times on this parenting journey) I understand now why moms do what they do with their young daughters' hair and I find myself (again!) eating my words. As you can see from these pictures I have decided that a whale spout on the top of my daughter's head is an improvement over the shaggy hair in the eyes (crusted with this morning's yogurt or oatmeal, no less) look. At least she looks a little more "kept" now.
10 years ago

2 comments:
Hey, I know you are talking about me and Gracie with this "hair" post! LOL! In addition to it being a practical hairstyle, I think it is adorable. It will be cuter when Lizzie has more hair and it flops back down a little.
And by the way - adorable shirt!
Post a Comment