Friday, April 2, 2010

Grandpoo, Grammy, and Mimi's Visit: Day 2, Tuesday

On Tuesday we piled into the van and went for a drive to Ha'ena (a.k.a "the end of the road" because it is, literally) We stopped at various places along the way to enjoy the beautiful scenery (and so I could nurse the baby...gotta keep it real, right?!) and we brought sandwiches along so we could enjoy a nice, beach side picnic for lunch. It was a really nice day.

My sweet Boozie! (Aden was at school)

It was so bright and sunny we really needed our sunglasses!

Major cuteness!

So pretty!

Grandpoo and Jon Jon checking out the surf.

Mimi admiring the view from afar.

This is where we stopped to have lunch: Tunnels Beach


I am going to be so sad when he outgrows this hat! I love it!

The flying "Sistah-pooks"! (posing in front of the dry caves)

No comments: