Saturday, February 6, 2010

Oh Dolly!

Isn't this the sweetest little doll! This darling Baby Tinkerbell was lovingly handmade by Dave's cousin, Jill. She and her husband Mark live in Indiana but were here visiting in November. She got to meet little Elizabeth then and a few weeks later this special gift arrived on our doorstep. Thank you so much Auntie Jill!

One thing that I am thoroughly enjoying about having a little girl is the presence of sweet dollys like these! The doll on the left was a gift for Elizabeth from my dear friend Kelly. I just adore it! (So much so that I plan to try to make a knock-off version of one soon!) Elizabeth has really taken a liking to it as well. Several times recently when I've gone in to get her from her nap I have found her in there playing with it. So cute! Thanks again ladies for getting this girl's dolly collection started!

No comments: