Thursday, April 2, 2009

Just for Fun

We've been thoroughly enjoying the beautiful spring weather that we've had lately. We've been outside SO much and the boys love it! Here's my cutie patootie wearing his big brother's wild sun hat.

Aden's favorite sand box activity is making "birfday cakes" and "pupcakes" by putting sand in his buckets and cups, sticking candles (a.k.a twigs) in them and bringing them to you as gifts. So sweet!

My little monkey man on the jungle gym at our favorite park. He could play on this structure all day!

What's wrong with this picture?
I was reading this book to the boys the other day and just started cracking up when I got to the letter "N". Thankfully the boys can't read yet because this could have been quite confusing for their little minds.
Well, what can you say, it WAS printed in China! Clearly it ended up at the Dollar Tree for a reason =)

And to think I've been disciplining the boys for flattening all the potted plants! Now I have reason to think twice if the kids ever say, "Girl Kitty did it!" when I ask who's responsible for this or that naughty thing!

At least Jon Jon was smart enough to sit in an empty pot! He's thinking, "Hey kitty, where did you go in such a hurry? Don't you like it when I grab your fur and pull it?"

Hmm...I wonder which pictures Mommy colored and which ones Aden colored?

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Austin has a book called "Jungly Tails" that he loves; it has pictures of animals with textured tails hanging off the page that he can feel and chew on. BUT...it has a "racoon" in it. Also made in China!