This is the first time we've ever dyed eggs with the kids. I hadn't bothered in previous years because I felt like the kids were too little to really participate anyway. Well, this year the boys loved it! They were fascinated with the dye and the eggs and the process in general. They had a lot of fun and I'm so glad we did it.
Of course, Aden's favorite dyed egg was the orange one!
Jon Jon wanted to hold all of the eggs. Thank goodness they were hard-boiled! I think he cracked three or four in his excitement!
The boys had fun getting quizzed on their colors by Auntie Stacy. She'd say, "Which one is yellow, etc.?" Jon Jon just learned how to say "purple" and apparently he likes the way it sounds because he declared nearly all the colors "pur-pol!"
Auntie Stacy and Uncle Jakey spent the day with us yesterday. They watched the boys while Daniel and I went to the Ultrasound appointment and then the six of us enjoyed an early Easter dinner together. Fun times!
Of course, Aden's favorite dyed egg was the orange one!
Jon Jon wanted to hold all of the eggs. Thank goodness they were hard-boiled! I think he cracked three or four in his excitement!
The boys had fun getting quizzed on their colors by Auntie Stacy. She'd say, "Which one is yellow, etc.?" Jon Jon just learned how to say "purple" and apparently he likes the way it sounds because he declared nearly all the colors "pur-pol!"
Auntie Stacy and Uncle Jakey spent the day with us yesterday. They watched the boys while Daniel and I went to the Ultrasound appointment and then the six of us enjoyed an early Easter dinner together. Fun times!
No comments:
Post a Comment