Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Fun Welcome Home Surprise!




Daniel was in Oregon this weekend when I found out that I was pregnant so I had the pleasuring of welcoming him home with the exciting news! I filled his car (which was waiting for him near the airport) with pink and blue balloons and taped the fun little message onto his steering wheel. We are thrilled and very thankful to be blessed with another baby! God is so good to us!

10 comments:

Kelly said...

You're sneaky...much sneakier than I am at pulling off a surprise!!! Congratulations!!! We are super excited for you guys...and our "thirds" will only be 6 months apart!

Courtney said...

Congratulations! What a fun way to tell Daniel!

Sayling the Range said...

Yaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting! So 2 and 3 will be just over 2 years apart...ok, gotta admit, I'd love to have to buy you some frilly pink dresses this time around ;) !!!

Drollingers said...

Horray!!! We've been waiting for this new! I'll call you tomorrow. So exciting!!! I guess we really are going to be trading off years having babies now.

Aimee said...

What do you mean Rach...you're not ready for a #3 yet???

akiliane said...

How exciting congrats to you and your family! That is so awesome because Dan was talking about how you guys have been trying and how is so ready while holding Makai and all! Then come to find out you are expecting! That is such a blessing for you! Again congrats!

Jamie said...

Wooowee! Congratulations!

Katie Scott said...

hooray for another baby! congratulations!! i love the way you told daniel. so cute!!

emily said...

so excited for you - three is lots of fun!

Susannah said...

congrats friends! what a fun way to spring the news!!!