This morning we had a little playdate at the Smith's house. The kiddos had fun playing outside with Joshua's push cars, pull cars, and battery powered cars and the mommies had fun hanging out too! Thanks for having us Janet!
Joshua was a pro on his battery powered ATV. He is six months younger than Aden and maneuvered that thing fearlessly! I was impressed!
Aden on the other hand was quite uneasy and after just a few moments said, "I'm all done!"
He got off the ATV and made a bee-line for the wagon! He really liked the wagon (and Joshua's firetruck...which I had to pry out of his hands in order to get the picture below!)
I love it when the boys wear matching outfits! This one and the next two all came from Grammy Carla! Thanks Grammy!
Matching Monkeys
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
Peek-a-Boo Mommy!
Joshua was a pro on his battery powered ATV. He is six months younger than Aden and maneuvered that thing fearlessly! I was impressed!
Aden on the other hand was quite uneasy and after just a few moments said, "I'm all done!"
He got off the ATV and made a bee-line for the wagon! He really liked the wagon (and Joshua's firetruck...which I had to pry out of his hands in order to get the picture below!)
I love it when the boys wear matching outfits! This one and the next two all came from Grammy Carla! Thanks Grammy!
Matching Monkeys
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
Peek-a-Boo Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment