Friday, September 7, 2012

So Many Pictures...

So Little Time...
I have hundreds of pictures from this summer, thousands probably...but these few will have to do for tonight. I'd like to post pictures of our trip to California and I'd like to post pictures of Jonathan's 5th birthday but those big, long posts will have to wait. Here are a few from the past couple of weeks:

Leah...our very own in-home humidity gauge! (see curls)

 This picture was taken in California...the dry air turned her springy curls into gentle waves.

 My first attempt at french braiding Lizzie's hair. It looked cute!

 Um...the look on her face and her shaka (hang loose) hand sign don't quite jive.

 Aden lost his 5th tooth a few weeks ago. He is now sporting a big two-teeth gap in the front!

What Captain America and Spiderman do in their down time.

 Oh, and they make a mean dishwashing team too!

  
 The kids were thrilled when we let them go for a "midnight" (8:00pm) swim. Something about playing outside when it is dark is very exciting to them.

 Lizzie was so sweet to share her "pwincess doll" with Leah.

 The other morning Aden came in to tell me that Leah was awake and he said, "I put all her toys and animals in there with her so she could have a party!" What a sweet brother! Oh and Leah is definitely at the "grab at everything and pull it to her mouth stage." She loves all of her rattles and crinkly toys and she is rolling like crazy so her playtime is definitely getting more exciting for her. Based on what I'm seeing now, (she's starting to think about sitting up and when she's on her tummy she likes to try to get her knees up under her) I think she will be an early crawler like Lizzie was. I'm guessing I've got about 6 weeks left before my "must have a baby proof home" world collides with my "I have 5 and 6 year olds who play with (and somehow scatter all over the house) teeny tiny Lego parts" world. It will be interesting.

 Some sister lovin'

 The birthday boy


Aden Boy "surfing" on the slip-n-slide

That's it for now...I'll be back soon!

No comments: