I have so many fun blog posts swimming in my head...pictures of this and that from the summer etc. but unfortunately I only have time tonight to post our new address. Yes, we are sad to be leaving our lovely "country" home but the owner has decided to move back from Massachusetts. Tonight is actually our last night in this house. But, God has provided another lovely home for us to live in. We will be living in Princeville and will be trading our country life with goats and chickens for life in a nice subdivision that is walking distance from the grocery store, the library, the park, and restaurants. So, in case you are just dying to send us a letter ;) our new address is:
4031 Kawaiala Place
Princeville, HI 96722
And for the record, we hope this move will be the last move for a while! Trust me, three moves in so many years is not my idea of fun! Oh, and Praise God, our new home will have a guest room so....come visit! =)

2 comments:
How I wish I could take you up on your offer to visit! I miss you, friend. Hope this move goes smoothly!
Post a Comment