I guess if she's going to refuse to go potty in it she may as well use it as a snack bowl...
This morning Elizabeth fetched the bag of raisins from the pantry (have I mentioned that she is obsessed with raisins?!), carried them into the bathroom, dumped some into her toilet, lifted the basin out and proceeded to carry it around the house as if it were a snack bowl. Don't worry, despite the toilet being out and available for the last two+ months she has yet to use it for its intended purpose.
Shall we call it resourcefulness?

2 comments:
That is the absolute funniest thing I have seen all day! LOVE this post. Very resourceful : ) I hope she discovers it's true purpose soon...for your sake : )
You know, I as I look back at this munchkin's little life and consider some of her "accomplishments", I find myself wondering when Alaka'i is going to start doing the same types of things. He still isn't displaying much "Lizziness", but I think that is because she is too much of her own sassy, sweet, clever self. Give the little raisin-eater a big smooch from all of us!
Post a Comment