Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Spy...

a cruise ship!
 Do you see it?

Ta da!
About once a week or so we see a cruise ship sail by from our backyard. It's pretty cool!
The boys were excited about this particular ship because we had seen it docked at Nawiliwili Harbor earlier that day and then saw it again on our drive home as it sailed along the east coast of the island. So naturally the boys thought it was pretty amazing to see it for a third time as it sailed past our house!

2 comments:

Sara F said...

Happy Birthday from Michigan!!!!

Drollingers said...

Oh,...I missed your birthday!!!! Happy be-lated!
So we have a new game for you guys called "Ticket to ride." It is similar to Risk. Thought of you guys...although I would absolutely hate to play it with Daniel b/c I am so competitive and he would be the one to throw my whole train off...I just know it. J/K Wish we could play it with you!! Makes us think of those old times!