Thursday, September 23, 2010

Her First Walk

Last week we walked to one of our favorite picnic spots for lunch. Here's Elizabeth attempting to eat a turkey sandwich. I'm thinking I'll stick with pieces of bite-sized bread, turkey, and cheese next time.

Here she is sporting her new Nike tennis shoes. They're so little and so cute! The best part is that I got them EUC on eBay for a steal! Whoo Hoo! We actually brought the stoller for Elizabeth but on the way home she wanted to walk and the boys wanted to ride. (Please ignore the nose picker!) Anyway, she ended up walking pretty much the entire 3/4 mile by herself. She did not want to be carried and she did not want to be in the stroller. She did a great job! She walked at a steady pace and kept a forward motion the whole time. I was impressed!

And she's off!

She only stopped a couple of times to investigate things!

Ooh...a leaf!

No comments: