Saturday, November 7, 2009

I love this kid!

Aden's preschool teacher was out all week and at the last minute the scheduled substitute had to cancel. So, the principal (a.k.a "Daddy") filled in for her! Because "Daddy" was the teacher Aden AND Jonathan went to preschool ALL week! It was a blessing for all of us! Jonathan's dream of getting to go to school with Aden came true, Daddy and the boys got to spend LOTS of quality time together, and because I was home alone with just Elizabeth I got a ton of things checked off my ever-growing "to do" list. It was a great week but I did miss the boys and am looking forward to having them home again come Monday.
Anyway, Jonathan loved wearing Aden's backpack and scarcely takes it off now. I thought I'd post this sweet picture of my happy backpack-clad child.

No comments: