My sweet mom arrived on September 1st and stayed with us for an entire month working tirelessly to keep our house running smoothly (cooking, running errands, bathing the boys, playing with the boys, cleaning the house, doing laundry, etc. etc.!) as my energy dwindled those last two weeks of pregnancy and once sleep deprivation set in after Elizabeth's arrival. Mom did so much to help us and we are so very thankful for her love and sacrifice. She blessed us in so many ways and we miss her tremendously!
This picture was taken in Hanalei a few days after Mom arrived.
I love it!
I love it!
I took this picture of her and the kids in the Wal-Mart parking lot minutes before we dropped her off at the airport to head back to California. It's a good thing I took the picture then because once we got to the airport, we were all tears! Thank you so much Mom! And thank you Jesse for letting us have her for so long! We love you both!
1 comment:
no way at his age should he still suck a paci, I have something nice in my shorts for him
Post a Comment