Saturday, September 19, 2009

She's Here!

On Wednesday, September 16th, 2009 at 7:28pm we welcomed little Elizabeth Kelly Moore to this world! She weighed 7 lbs. 14 oz. and was 21 inches long. She's just precious and we are so thankful for our sweet, healthy, beautiful baby girl.











11 comments:

Lindsay Bowersox said...

Congratulations Aimee, Daniel, Aiden and Jonathan! What a beautiful little girl you've been blessed with. I love her little outfit and accessories!!

Juliette said...

Congratulations! What a blessing for her to be born into a family that loves the Lord and makes Him a priority. May He bless each of you as you welcome her into your family!

Courtney said...

She's beautiful! (And the boys are pretty darn cute holding her.) Is it fun to be dressing a little one in pink?

sara b said...

What a beautiful baby girl! She doesn't even look like a newborn. She's absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations!

Kelly said...

She is so super adorable Aimee! I really see a lot of you in her, picturing some of your little kid pictures. She has such a sweet girly look to her already! Big brothers look so proud, and Aden is doing a fabulous job of holding her, I'm impressed! Love you guys!

Drollingers said...

Wow! She really does look like Aden! She's beautiful and I can't wait to meet her. Praise the Lord for a healthy and safe delivery....and a faster one!!! Love you all!

The D's

Susan said...

Congratulations! So crazy to think that you have a daughter now...she is beautiful! Wish I could give you both loves!

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!!! Hooray!
Congratulations Mommy, Daddy, and Big Brothers. She's so beautiful- and so blessed to be in this family; a loving Christian home and two big brothers sweetly caring for her already. We're so happy for you all. I'm so excited for you!
I see a lot of Aiden in her right now. All 3 of your children are adorable. We miss you very much; we are so grateful for God's blessings on you. We'll keep you in our prayers. Love Jodi, Sierra , Sammi and Bob

Mommy Shonna said...

Congratulations, Moore Family! How exciting to have a little girl now! I am so glad that everything went well and she is healthy. What a beautiful "Hawaiian" baby girl. I envy your Hawaii home, the beach and all your new adventures there. I would love to move to Hawaii. love, Shonna

Megan said...

Congratulations to your beautiful family! She is precious Aimee and I'm sure that you are enjoying all of the bows and pink that go along with having a girl. Praise the Lord for this new little blessing! Enjoy every minute of it.

Anonymous said...

get those legs up and spread lets see some kitty