Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Caught Up...Hooray!

Between last night and this morning I posted 10 new posts on our blog. After a 6 week hiatus I have returned to the blogging world and am happy to say that I am finally "caught up." If you want to see all of the posts you'll need to click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of the first page of posts. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Chris Kim Kinsley Cooper said...

Aimee, I absolutely loved looking at the pictures of you guys!! Honestly you live in a place that is out of a movie!! I can't get over it. I love your home, I love the view of your back balcony, I love the rain, I love that you just hop over to the beach, I love that Aden's in preschool. I love it all. I miss you friend. Did you get my e-mail about the invitation. Send me your number because I want to call you before you have your sweet Moore girl!! Love you!