Sorry for the lull in posts...I just haven't been taking many pictures lately. Anyway, here are a few from the month of May. Check back in a couple of days...there should be a post with an update with Daniel's job/moving situation.
A couple of weeks ago the boys and I drove to Temecula to spend the day with Rachel, Andrew, Sierra, and Maga. The boys had a great time in Maga's backyard swimming in the pool, sliding on the slip-n-slide, climbing "mountains", playing in the playhouse, doing yardwork, chasing lizards, and eating ice cream cones. I didn't take many pictures but did manage to get a few of the boys eating their ice cream cones.
Andrew is all smiles and covered in ice cream.
Aden misses his buddy so much and loved spending the day with him!
A little ice cream pow wow
Yummy!
Grandma came to visit (and to help out!) while Daddy was away in Kauai for a week. We spent about a day and half cleaning all of the windows, frames, screens, tracks, blinds, etc. Here's a shot of the boys "helping out." This is the window in their room and when Grandma starting cleaning the outside of the window the boys ran inside, climbed up onto the changing table and started cleaning the inside of the window with the Q-Tips, cotton balls, baby wipes, etc. that we keep on the changing table. What cuties!
I'm pregnant and tired...so, hey whatever keeps them busy! Right?!
Aden is still learning how to properly re-dress himself after visits to the bathroom.
The boys have found the blackberry bushes!
I wish this picture was clearer. They had berry stains all over their hands and faces!
A couple of weeks ago the boys and I drove to Temecula to spend the day with Rachel, Andrew, Sierra, and Maga. The boys had a great time in Maga's backyard swimming in the pool, sliding on the slip-n-slide, climbing "mountains", playing in the playhouse, doing yardwork, chasing lizards, and eating ice cream cones. I didn't take many pictures but did manage to get a few of the boys eating their ice cream cones.
Andrew is all smiles and covered in ice cream.Aden misses his buddy so much and loved spending the day with him!
A little ice cream pow wow
Yummy!
Grandma came to visit (and to help out!) while Daddy was away in Kauai for a week. We spent about a day and half cleaning all of the windows, frames, screens, tracks, blinds, etc. Here's a shot of the boys "helping out." This is the window in their room and when Grandma starting cleaning the outside of the window the boys ran inside, climbed up onto the changing table and started cleaning the inside of the window with the Q-Tips, cotton balls, baby wipes, etc. that we keep on the changing table. What cuties!
I'm pregnant and tired...so, hey whatever keeps them busy! Right?!
Aden is still learning how to properly re-dress himself after visits to the bathroom.
The boys have found the blackberry bushes!I wish this picture was clearer. They had berry stains all over their hands and faces!

3 comments:
Are the blackberry bushes in your backyard? We've been wanting to plant berries...so fun! Love the ice cream cone pics...is it time for ice cream yet? Oh, only 9:30 in the morning...guess we'll wait :).
Yes...the blackberry bushes are right next to the grapevines. If you haven't thought about planting grapevines I'd highly recommend it. We LOVE having fresh, sweet, crisp grapes throughout the summer!
We loved having you and miss you guys so much. It was so fun and memorable to watch the boys play together. I'm sending you a cd with all my pics. There were too many to email. Thanks again for coming. We got your cards in the mail. ( :
Post a Comment