Monday, February 2, 2009

An Explanation...


... for the lack of posts lately.

1) Daniel's family was in town for a few days.
2) Aden and I were sick for a week.
3) Jonathan had his surgery.
4) Morning sickness.
5) Jonathan was hospitalized for two days.
A couple of days after his surgery Jonathan got sick too. He sounded awful! We ended up taking him to the ER late Sunday night (well, 1:30am Monday) because he started pausing between breaths (yeah, quite scary!) He was admitted to the hospital where he received breathing treatments and doses of oral steroids for two days. Thankfully he's doing fine now! They don't know if it was something like RSV (a respiratory virus) or if it was the result of damage done to the tissue surrounding his airways from his breathing tube during his surgery. Either way, we're relieved to be home and healthy! This is a picture of him sleeping in his hospital crib.

Anyway, I hope to start posting more often but (because of #4) I can't promise anything.

No comments: