Friday, October 24, 2008

Lombardi Ranch

Our first visit to Lombardi Ranch this year was with the Page Family. We had a lovely evening and the kiddos had fun together looking at the animals, playing in the pumpkins, and "driving" the fire truck. Summer had her camera along and (as always) got some great shots of our time there.
Our first family shot since last year's Christmas card! Thanks Summer!

Aden loved "driving" the antique fire truck.

Aden taking his girl, Maddie, on a date =)

I love his little profile...it's so sweet.

This was Aden's first choice for a pumpkin...a spaghetti squash! What a goose!

Daddy with his little boy

You can tell by the look on his face that Aden was SO excited to be there!




Peek-a-Boo!

"I want this one Mom!"

Our second visit to Lombardi Ranch was with my Mom last weekend. She treated Aden to a pony ride and boy was he thrilled to be on that pony! He had a huge grin on his face the whole time.

Meanwhile Jonathan (who was too young to ride) stood outside the pony ring saying, "Doggie, Doggie, Doggie!" Yes, (with the exception of cats) all creatures with four legs are "doggies" to little Jonathan.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I can't believe how big and adult-like your boys are getting!! I thought you were babysitting someone when I saw Jon walking at babygym.
Such a beautiful family :)

Katie Scott said...

Lombardi Ranch looks like a fun place! Like our Apple Hill, I guess! I did know that you were from Roseville, but I think I forgot! The next time you are up here, we should have a play date! Chloe loves crawling after older kids!!!