Saturday, August 2, 2008

Drawing with Mommy

Until yesterday crayons were not really a part of Aden's daily life. You see, he always ate them and therefore they were pretty much banned from his "acceptable playthings" list. For whatever reason, yesterday we had a huge breakthrough in the crayon department. Aden and I sat and colored for the better part of an hour. He was being so cute while we colored side-by-side so I decided to record some of our conversation with my digital voice recorder. Since the recording is sound only I posted pictures of our artwork. FYI: The recording was edited to only include a few exchanges of conversation so if it seems a bit jumpy, that's why.

I know, I'm no artist but Aden sure was impressed =)

Can you find Aden's house? lake? bird? car? What can you say, he's only 2!

1 comment:

Drollingers said...

I'm so glad you recorded it!!! Wow, he is really talking in sentences. So cute!